Twitting... this post!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Exploring pure art + digital art


Hi Everybody!! I have been all over lately... trying to handled between my clients interior projects, looking for new ones, my Revit training, my country house hunting, my art & photography development, my house, my cat, my husband, my friends & family, etc, etc!!! OH! OH! OH! I've been trying to catch the wind! Have you ever tried to catch the wind? Anyway... TIME. TIME. TIME. It's flying and feels like I going against it. OK. I am here today because I want share some work that my friend Simone Alexandrino and I have started exploring a while ago... I was organizing my art & photography folders and I found that material there. Hum... I thought: this is interesting! Did I ever had share it in my blog? Maybe... I don't remember. I did not even check if i did share already. But anyway, I would like to ask your opinion about it. My friend Simone is an artist. She creates beautiful and intricate drawings using her own intuition and her black ink + white special paper. We were trying to combine that pure hand made art with digital art. The idea was to mix the two medias and come up with something abstract, pop and minimal.


"Cardume"


"Clouds"

"Flood I"

"Flood II"


"Flood III"


"Flourishing"


"Panic"


"Scorpian I"


"Scorpian II"


"Sinking"


"The Dragoon Window"

 
Thank you all so much for passing by here!
 
Thank you so much my dear friend Simone for sharing your beautiful art with me, and trusting...!
Thank you!
 
Cheers,
 
Renata

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very interesting Beautifull photos and great blog to read thank you

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST... SHARE IT! THANKS!

Share |

ATTENTION: POST A COMMENT

Your comments are very important for me! They inspire me to keep going... If you get a RED message: "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." Just hit the POST COMMENT button again. Thanks!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...